From: Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl>
To: meli-general@meli-email.org
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 21:40:12 +0100
Hello Meli users,

Here a new Meli user.

With default configuration I get opened emails in a part of the screen.
Say in only one quater.

Would opening an email in whole screen be configuration change
or would it need program change?

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--
Silence is hard to parse
From: manos@pitsidianak.is
To: meli-general@meli-email.org
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 17:25:09 +0200
On Mon, 11 Mar 2024 22:40, Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl> wrote:

>Hello Meli users,
>

>Here a new Meli user.
>

>With default configuration I get opened emails in a part of the screen.
>Say in only one quater.
>
>Would opening an email in whole screen be configuration change
>or would it need program change?

You can change "focus" to the opened email with the `focus_right`
shortcut (default is Right arrow key). You can go back with the
`focus_left` shortcut, Left key. The same shortcuts can switch focus to
the sidebar. (Press `?` at any time to see available shortcuts)

What would be a good thing to add is default focus when you open a new
email entry.