From: Pete Maclean <imap@maclean.com>
To: imap-protocol@u.washington.edu
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 12:34:50 -0000
Section 3.3.2 of RFC 4551 states:

    Once the client specified the MODSEQ message data item in a FETCH
    request, the server MUST include the MODSEQ fetch response data items
    in all subsequent unsolicited FETCH responses.

I wonder how specific this is intended to be.  If I simply have my
server include a MODSEQ on all subsequent unsolicited FETCH responses
once CONDSTORE has been enabled (which a FETCH with a MODSEQ
implicitly serves to do) would that be wrong?  Be wasteful?  Break
clients left and right?

Thanks for any guidance,

Pete Maclean