From: Lakshmi Kiran Pai <lakshmikiran.pai@gmail.com>
To: imap-protocol@u.washington.edu
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 12:34:37 -0000
hi all,

I would llike to know is there any way of differentiating Public and Private
folders?

I found that when it comes to client<my case outlook 2002> it wont list up
the folders by same name, though it belongs to different category. For
example there is folder 'Test' under private as well as public folder. when
the client request the list and lsub response, server sends the list of
folders where there will be two entries of 'Test', but the client wont
display both it shows only one!!!

Waiting for early response