From: Lakshmi Kiran Pai <lakshmikiran.pai@gmail.com>
To: imap-protocol@u.washington.edu
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 12:34:37 -0000
hi ,

Scenario:
Client: outlook 2002
Case: confugured with two different accounts at server, <user can have two
accounts at server>

Problem: All goes well during configuring new account, lists both the
account folders, and mails in corresponding inboxes. Now if i click on first
account inbox its showing me its mails , now i go and click the inbox of my
second account it shows me the content of the firrst acount mails!!!!!!!!!!
this should not happen , why is this so???

through logs i found tat authentication are not passed when we switch
between accounts. how to solve??