From: Lakshmi Kiran Pai <lakshmikiran.pai@gmail.com>
To: imap-protocol@u.washington.edu
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 12:34:36 -0000
Hi,

I am implementing imap server, have been successfull in listing the folders
but if folder name contains space than only first word of the folder name is
displayed why?? how can i overcome this
example: if name is "My mails" than while listing at client it shows only
"My" as the folder name.

waiting for reply
thank you in advance,
regards
On Mon Mar 20 12:38:43 2006, Lakshmi Kiran Pai wrote:
> I am implementing imap server, have been successfull in listing the
> folders
> but if folder name contains space than only first word of the
> folder name is
> displayed why?? how can i overcome this
> example: if name is "My mails" than while listing at client it
> shows only
> "My" as the folder name.

My suspicion is that some clients may do this if you're not sending
the mailbox name as a quoted string or literal in the LIST response.

Dave.
--
           You see things; and you say "Why?"
    - George Bernard Shaw