From: Mark Crispin <MRC@Washington.EDU>
To: imap-protocol@u.washington.edu
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 12:34:41 -0000
I was laid off today.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a change to push
imap-2007b out the door in release status, but the development tarball
there is pretty close to my final bits.

If you have support requests for UW imapd, please send them to the Alpine
development team at UW, alpine-contact@u.washington.edu.

It has been a privilege to work with all of you for the past 20 years.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.
From: herrold@owlriver.com
To: imap-protocol@localhost
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 12:34:41 -0000
On Tue, 20 May 2008, Mark Crispin wrote:

> I was laid off today.

;(

> It has been a privilege to work with all of you for the past 20 years.

and Thank YOU Mark for your courtesy, and fine work over the
years.

-- Russ herold
From: randy@qualcomm.com
To: imap-protocol@localhost
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 12:34:41 -0000
I'm extremely sorry to hear this, Mark.

Does/will this email address still work for you?

Do you have plans?  Are you looking for something or have something?

You're an extremely talented engineer, and your IMAP fame has got to
be a major asset for you.

I'm honestly very surprised that UW wouldn't want to keep you on.

--
Randall Gellens
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------