From: "Patankar, Sujay" <spatankar@starentnetworks.com>
To: imap-protocol@u.washington.edu
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 12:34:37 -0000
Hi,
Where can I find ABNF grammar for email header fields like From, To,
Date, Content-Class, etc? I could find grammar for Content-Type in RFC
2045, but I can't seem to find the other ones.
Thanks,
Sujay.

"This email message and any attachments are confidential information of Starent Networks, Corp. The information transmitted may not be used to create or change any contractual obligations of Starent Networks, Corp.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this e-mail and its attachments by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an email to postmaster@starentnetworks.com -- and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments without reading or disclosing their contents. Thank you."
From: ams@oryx.com
To: imap-protocol@localhost
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 12:34:37 -0000
At 2006-08-25 16:14:33 +0530, spatankar@starentnetworks.com wrote:

> Where can I find ABNF grammar for email header fields like From, To,
> Date

RFC 2822.

(MIME fields are specified in RFC 2045 and successors, but Content-Class
isn't one of those as far as I know.)

-- ams