From: Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon@orthanc.ca>
To: imap-protocol@u.washington.edu
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 12:34:47 -0000
I'm curious to know what the implementation limits are on servers that support the Metadata extension.  I would appreciate it if the server authors out there could take a minute to fill out this survey.

I will send a summary to the list once the responses trickle off. (If you want your results to be anonymous, say so in the comments.)

Thanks,

--lyndon

Implementation name and version:
Do you support /private?:
Do you support /private/vendor?:
Do you support unsolicited Metadata responses without values?:
Do you support unsolicited Metadata responses with values?:
Maximum number of annotations per mailbox:
Maximum size of an <entry>:
Maximum size of a <value>:
Maximum depth supported in <entries>:
Other comments: