From: Eric <gmail-imap@google.com>
To: imap-protocol@u.washington.edu
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 12:34:50 -0000
If you want to be an early adopter of CONDSTORE and other new Gmail
IMAP features we develop--and you have a detailed knowledge of
IMAP--then we'd love your help!

Note that you will be given access to features that are still *beta*.
They will have passed our QA and we are using them for our own IMAP
accounts.  If you need a feature disabled, email us and we'll disable
it promptly during US/Pacific business hours.

To sign up, send an email to gmail-imap@google.com indicating your
interest and your Gmail/Google Apps account(s).  If you have a
particular client/server you develop/test/maintain/use please include
that (and your involvement) as well.  Once you accept the Google
Trusted Tester invitation, we'll email you when the new feature is
enabled for your account.

Thanks,
Eric

--

FAQ:

== What is Google Trusted Tester?
It is a standard Google program to allow outside users to try out new
features early.  Once you've emailed us and accepted the Trusted
Tester invite you'll get new IMAP features enabled on your account
before others.  You can leave the program at any time.

== I have an issue/bug to report.
Email it to gmail-imap@google.com

== When will CONDSTORE be enabled for everyone?
Hopefully soon, depends on how the internal QA and external beta turn out.

== Do you support QRESYNC also?
Not yet, but it's on our roadmap.
From: gmail-imap@google.com
To: imap-protocol@localhost
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 12:34:50 -0000
Gmail will soon open beta testing for IMAP MOVE, ESEARCH, and ENABLE
as well; so if you'd like to try them out, see below.