From: Bill Janssen <janssen@parc.com>
To: imap-protocol@u.washington.edu
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 12:34:47 -0000
I'm re-implementing my existing threading per RFC 5256, and I'm looking
for some test data sets to test the threading on.  That is, collections
of messages along with the correct thread structure for both
ORDEREDSUBJECT and REFERENCES.  Anyone know of such a thing?

Bill
From: tss@iki.fi
To: imap-protocol@localhost
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 12:34:47 -0000

imaptest has some tests for REFERENCES: http://hg.dovecot.org/imaptest/file/tip/src/tests
From: janssen@parc.com
To: imap-protocol@localhost
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 12:34:47 -0000
Timo Sirainen <tss@iki.fi> wrote:

> On 16.12.2011, at 2.29, Bill Janssen wrote:
>
> > I'm re-implementing my existing threading per RFC 5256, and I'm looking
> > for some test data sets to test the threading on.  That is, collections
> > of messages along with the correct thread structure for both
> > ORDEREDSUBJECT and REFERENCES.  Anyone know of such a thing?
>
> imaptest has some tests for REFERENCES: http://hg.dovecot.org/imaptest/file/tip/src/tests

Thanks, those look useful.

Bill