From: Ken Murchison <murch@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: imap-protocol@u.washington.edu
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 12:34:39 -0000
The text in section 7.4.2 of RFC 3501 states that the 'body location'
consists of a 'string list'.  This statement runs contrary to the
description of the Content-Location header as defined in section 4.2 of
RFC 2557, and also conflicts with RFC 3501's own ABNF for 'body-fld-loc'
which shows it as 'nstring'.

I'm assuming that the text in 7.4.2 is incorrect and should be read as
'string'.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer
From: MRC@CAC.Washington.EDU
To: imap-protocol@localhost
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 12:34:39 -0000
Thank you Ken.  I have updated the RFC 3501 errata in
 	ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/mail/imap.rfcs/rfc3501-errata
and notified the RFC editor.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.