From: Jonathan Abbey <jonabbey@arlut.utexas.edu>
To: imap-protocol@u.washington.edu
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 12:34:50 -0000
Hi, everyone.  I'm afraid I made a mistake when crafting the Panda /
UW IMAP git repo on GitHub yesterday.  The script I wrote to make the
repo was not taking care to rm files that were removed from one
version to the next.

I've recreated the repo, destroyed the old one on GitHub, and remade it at

  https://github.com/jonabbey/panda-imap

I saw that a few of you had starred the old version on GitHub, so you
guys will have to do that again for the recreated repo.

Very sorry about that,

 Jon

--
Jonathan Abbey 				              jonabbey@arlut.utexas.edu
Applied Research Laboratories                 The University of Texas at Austin